Youtuber II ; Sas-Asmr



SAS-ASMR is a well-known Canadian YouTube celebrity who rose to prominence after her ASMR videos went viral. SAS-ASMR, which specializes in eating, whispering, and mukbang ASMR videos, has over 9 million users on YouTube so far. She was born on July 20, 1982, in Thailand, under the astrological sign of Cancer. Later she moved to British Columbia, Canada. She traces her roots back to North-East Asia. She has a sister who is also the famous YouTuber, Sissi. Her sister posts ASMR videos with her children, Nicholas and Emma, on her channel, ‘N.E Let’s Eat’.

Here are some of her most popular uploads:


 

Her mukbang videos appeal to me because she can create a mukbang video without being too loud in the video. In some ways, the way she chews her food is exquisite, and it sounds really fulfilling. I understand that not everyone is on board with the whole mukbang idea, since some individuals find the chewing and whispering to be bothersome. At first, I agreed because it's difficult to meet mukbangers that can make me happy just by listening to them eat without making me feel annoyed. I'm pleased I found her (Sas-asmr) channel.

Seeing her eat, especially when she cooks or buys Thai food, is really tempting. Khanom Look Choup (mini fruits), Khanom Chan (Thai tiered cake), and Foi Thong (golden thread) are among the Thai desserts that I'd want to experience. Knowing how much I like Thai food, I couldn't resist watching all of her videos about it.

This is some of her videos that I frequently watch:












Comments