Languagè


 

 


I wrote this when I was twenty years old. Looking back at it now, it takes me to the precise time when I wrote it. That was when I was at my lowest. Seeing how far I've gone makes me quite proud of myself. Because I'm terrible at expressing myself vocally, the idea of writing such things came to me. I always feel better when I can express myself through writing or reading quotations or poems that are relevant to my sentiments. Growing up in a family that didn't show much care for each other, neither in words nor in acts, I suppose it's understandable why I struggled to communicate my sentiments or demonstrate affection through words. This is the major reason why words of affirmation and reassurance are my primary love languages. Physical contact is my second love language, followed by quality time, because showing love through gestures is not even practiced in my home. If you're curious about your love language, you may find out by clicking the link below:

https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes


                                                             



 

 

 

 

Comments