Youtuber I ; Tzuyang


Tzuyang is a YouTuber and social media celebrity from South Korea. On her YouTube account, she is well-known for posting mukbang videos. She has over five million users on the video-sharing platform so far. Tzuyang was born on April 14, 1996 in South Korea to a South Korean household. Her real name is Park Jung-won, and she was born under the sign of Aries.

Some of her most well-known videos :



She's such a great asset of her community and the epitome of what it means to be an influencer. She has such a positive influence on the younger generation and serves as a role model for them. Her content isn't just about food and eating; it's about life. She offers her knowledge, helps small businesses, and cultivates positive relationships with the elderly. She did more than just contribute the money when she made the donation; she also put in some effort. She enjoys exploring her homeland and presenting the "treasure" of Korean nature to the rest of the globe.

Some of my favorite videos of hers:





Despite her petite frame, she eats a large amount of food. To put it bluntly, like a lot. She can even consume up to 10 kg of yellowtail sashimi sushi (12 serves)! She can drink up to six cans of soda in addition to eating. If it were up to me, half of the Coke would be plenty to fill me up. I love seeing her eat, especially when she's eating ramyeon, udon, or other types of noodles.My mouth waters at the sound of her slurping the noodles. It actually helps to enhance my appetite, which is great because I'm not a big eater.














Comments